01. FAST RESULTS
The focus is on speaking and listening skills to have you speaking in Chinese quickly and easily.
The course also covers aspects of relevant culture, which impacts business relationships.
03. made for you
The aim is to overcome conventional barriers to learning Chinese. So Chinese Entrée course content is taught the way English speakers need to learn.
Who should attend?
- Business professionals who have Chinese clients and partners
- Australian SMEs wanting to expand market share
- HR professionals and managers of culturally diverse teams
- Business people who would like a high level introduction to Chinese language and culture
- Previous students of Chinese language who have not achieved competence in speaking or understanding Chinese
- Sales professionals
- University students who want to expand their career options
Facilitators focused on your success
FacilitatorClaire is a gifted communicator and trainer with a degree in language education, an MBA from the University of Technology, and many years of experience in cross-cultural communication.
FacilitatorJimmy is a PhD candidate at Sydney University who has been teaching the Chinese language to Australians and people of diverse backgrounds for nearly 10 years.
FacilitatorJenny has a Masters in Human Resources Management, a Certificate of Teaching and uses her interpersonal communication skills and cross cultural awareness to teach Chinese to English speakers.